How To Increase Construction Site Productivity
with our Productivity Analysis Service
We understand some of the major challenges facing the construction industry are controlling costs, complying with regulations and managing your workforce to make sure you have enough people with the right skills to get the job done.
Inefficiencies in processes, unplanned costs and an unproductive workforce can amount to up to 25% of the overall cost of a project, which could have a negative impact on your business and its profitability.
If you’d like to take out some of the guesswork, talk to one of our Productivity Experts about a Productivity Analysis. We can help you reduce costs and increase productivity where and when it matters most to your business.
What's holding productivity back?
Waste time looking for tools
30% of construction sites say they waste time looking for tools and equipment.
On average, six assets are lost every month on construction sites, pottentially adding up to a loss of more than 100 million IDR a year to your business.
Don't have compliance check in place
65% of contractors have trouble keeping track of required service record, certificates, and maintanance.
Rely on manual documentation
Relying on paperwork means that some data could be inaccurate or out of date, and even worse goes missing. You also spend a lot of effort and time to update the data. Productivity loss.
Use unreliable tools
26% of construction workers say they are frustrated by the lack of tools they need to do their job better.
KEEP YOUR PRODUCTIVITY UP AND YOUR COSTS DOWN
All this considered, it can be a bit overwhelming to know where to begin. However, exploring these key ways to improve your jobsite productivity could help you identify areas which could have a big-pay-off in time saved. And the great news is, you don't have to do it on your own.
Our dedicated Productivity Experts can help you identify opportunities to optimise and streamline your tool park and digitalise the way your tools and other assets are managed, in order to keep hidden costs to a minimum and boost overall productivity. We can help you to make changes that will keep your productivity up, and your costs down.
Together with your team we will:
- Assess the number of tools you have onsite, in vehicles and in warehouses.
- Analyse your hidden costs - often caused by regular repairs, lost or stolen tools, administration fees and loss of business through tool downtime.
- Monitor your tool productivity and weigh up your options against potential alternatives.
- Uncover exposure to risks that you might not be aware of.
- Identify leaner internal process of managing tools, material and certificates.
- Help you discover the optimal type and number of tools you really require to meet your operating needs and the highest safety standards.
- Produce a bespoke Productivity Analysis Report showing in detail where you can make productivity gains and save costs.
- Advise you on the most effective way to manage your assets and compliance, and get the most out of your tool park to help you achieve your business goals.
Ready to get started?