Hilti understands that security is important to you, and we have taken the following precautions.
- Hilti Online employs 128-bit SSL encryption to protect all pages that contain user specific data (like personal information, prices, and orders).
- No Hilti employee can gain access to online passwords and all Hilti Online passwords are protected by encryption.
- A current password must first be entered in order to change it. This is always important when computers are located in a public or shared space.
- All authorised users on each account are visible.
- As regards the personal data of users, Hilti has put in place reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, or accidental destruction or loss of personal data. Please understand that while we strive to protect your personal data against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security.
- Hilti Online is hosted internally to prevent third-party access to customer data.
If you have questions regarding our security features, please contact us online or call us on 021-7890850.